Well, it’s that time of year again. Last year is officially over. The new year has just begun. The future is pregnant with possibility!
As you may know, a few weeks ago, I launched a new course called, “5 Days to Your Best Year Ever.” In addition to offering three free videos about goal-setting, I hosted a live Q&A call on the topic. We had over a thousand people on the call and dozens of great questions. In this episode, I share the recording of that call. I think you will find it helpful as you finalize your plans for this year.
Click to Listen
- How do you decide which goal is the most important and deserves the greatest allocation of your resources?
- How do you implement a system (or action plan) to achieve your goals?
- How many goals should I have? How many is too many?
- How do you get re-motivated to pursue a goal you missed in 2013?
- What are some of your personal growth goals?
- How did your goals shift as you left a big corporation to pursue your entrepreneurial vision?
- What apps do you use to track your goals?
- How often should I be reviewing and adjusting my goals throughout the year?
- How do you stay motivated in the “messy middle” when you want to give up?
- How do goals and habits work together?
- Which goal should I focus on first? the easiest or the most difficult?
- Should you keep your goals private or share them publicly?
- How do you handle failure? What if you set a goal and didn’t accomplish it?
- Do you help your kids set goals?
- How do goals fit into your life plan?
More than likely, you are going to live through 2014, so why not decide now it is going to be extraordinary? Why not make it your best year ever?
In this episode I mentioned several resources, including:
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me.
Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: What questions do you still have about goal-setting? You can leave a comment by clicking here.