The list I posted yesterday was so popular, I thought I’d post a few more items from the original one. So by popular demand, here they are:
Photo courtesy of ©iStockphoto.com/Spauln
- Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
- I’m not being rude. You’re just insignificant.
- Do I look like a “people person”?
- This isn’t an office. It’s Hell with fluorescent lighting.
- If I throw a stick, will you leave?
- Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
- I’m trying to imagine you with a personality.
- Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
- Nice cologne. Must you marinate in it?
- Chaos, panic, and disorder—my work here is done.
So what else would you like to say at work, if only you could? You can leave a comment by clicking here.