Here’s a summary of what he says:
- You’re waiting on a bigger staff and more money to accomplish your vision.
- You think you need to be in charge to have influence.
- You’re content.
- You tend to foster division instead of generating a helpful dialogue.
- You think you need to say something to be heard.
- You find it easier to blame others for your circumstances than to take responsibility for solutions.
- It’s been some time since you said, “I messed up.”
- You’re driven by the task instead of the relationships and the vision.
- Your dreams are so small, people think they can be achieved.
- No one is following you.
It is definitely worth visiting Tony’s blog and reading the entire post.
Technorati Tags: leadership