Here are some of the specific reasons you may want to get in touch with me and how to do it.
- If you are interested in having me speak at your event, please check out my Speaking page.
- If you are interested in reposting or reprinting one of my blog posts, please check out my Copyright page.
- If you are interested in writing a guest post for my blog, please check out my Guest Posting Guidelines.
- If you want to pitch me a book idea, please read Advice to First-Time Authors. Please note that I do not personally review book proposals. I am no longer associated with Thomas Nelson, so I can not pass along your proposal to someone there. To get in the front door with any publisher, you will need an agent. I maintain a list of agents here.
- If you are looking for a specific blog post, you can either search my Archive page or use my Google-powered search feature (in the upper-righthand corner of this page).
If you have a comment or a question not addressed above, please feel free to e-mail me or call my office at (866) 306-9425.