I’m pleased to announce registration is now open for the first-ever Platform Conference, which will be held in Nashville, Tennessee, February 11–13, 2013. This is a conference you don’t want to miss!
This event has been a dream of mine since before I wrote my book, Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World. In fact, I had the idea for the conference before I even thought about writing the book.
I wanted to create a world-class event where people could learn from experts in the industry, network with like-minded professionals, and leave with the tools they need to launch their platform or take it to the next level.
Why do you need a platform? Because the market is more crowded and noisy than ever. Worse, people are more distracted than ever. To succeed, you need a platform.
The Platform Conference is for anyone who wants to get their message, product, service, brand, or cause noticed. That includes authors, bloggers, recording artists, business owners, entrepreneurs, sales people, mortgage brokers, pastors, or corporate brand managers.
We have an amazing roster of speakers:
- Ken Davis—motivational speaker, bestselling author, and my business partner in Dynamic Communicators International
- Pat Flynn—entrepreneur, blogger, podcaster, and founder of Smart Passive Income
- Jeff Goins—blogger, speaker, writing coach, and author of Wrecked
- John Saddington—entrepreneur, blogger, and founder of TentBlogger and Standard Theme
- Carrie Wilkerson—author, speaker, business coach, and founder of The Barefoot Executive
- Cliff Ravenscraft—founder of the GSPN.TV, business coach, and the world’s leading authority on podcasting
- Stu McLaren—entrepreneur and co-founder of WishList Member, the leading membership site software in the world
- Michele Cushatt—popular speaker, speaking coach, author, and emcee for all our DCI events
- Andrew Buckman—WordPress expert, software developer, and my partner in the GetNoticed! theme for WordPress
I will also be speaking twice and hanging out with the attendees the whole time.
We are structuring the conference around the framework I provide in my book:
- Start with wow
- Prepare to launch
- Build your home base
- Expand your reach
- Engage your tribe
We will hold the conference in Nashville’s famous Sound Kitchen music studio, regarded by many to be the best recording studio in Nashville.
The good news is that this unique venue will provide an incredible atmosphere of professionalism and intimacy. The bad news is we only have 150 seats available. We have already sold more than half of them. The rest will go quickly.
If you are interested in attending, I urge to to register today, while you still can. The early bird pricing expires on December 31st. My team and I are doing everything we can to make this an extraordinary, super-practical experience.
I look forward to seeing you there!