I attend more leadership conferences than anyone I know, especially now that I am speaking professionally. It is simply amazing how many events leaders have to choose from today.
But the Chick-fil-A Leadercast is still my top pick. Perhaps this is because I have hosted the Leadercast Backstage program where I have had the privilege of interviewing all the speakers on video. As a group, they are second to none.
This year, I will be hosting the Main Stage. I can’t wait.
The Chick-fil-A Leadercast will again be held live in Atlanta on May 10, 2013 and simultaneously broadcast to hundreds of locations around the world. In all, more than 140,000 people will attend. In a moment, I will tell you how you can participate.
What makes this event different? Three characteristics:
- The diversity and experience of the speakers. This ensures that leaders are exposed to the best ideas from the corporate and faith-based worlds.
- Leadership content that deals with both the head and the heart. This insures that leaders are not only taught but engaged and encouraged to put what they learn into practice.
- The opportunity to interact with other leaders. There is something powerful about getting together with other like-minded leaders to spend the day focused on how to grow your leadership.
This year’s lineup includes:
- Jack Welch, former Chairman & CEO of General Electric
- Andy Stanley, bestselling leadership author and communicator
- Mike Krzyzewski, head men’s basketball coach, Duke University and Team USA
- John C. Maxwell, bestselling author and leadership expert
- Henry Cloud, bestselling author and leadership consultant
- Rorke Denver, Navy SEAL and star of the 2012 movie Act of Valor
- Sanya Richards-Ross, 2012 London Olympic gold medalist, track & field
- David Allen, best-selling author of Getting Things Done and productivity expert
- Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of State (2005-2009) Exclusive Simply Lead video interview with John C. Maxwell
You can get a feel for the event by reviewing the Chick-fil-A Leadercast Network.
If you are a business leader, this is great way for you to bring world-class training into your company. If you are a pastor, church staff member, or lay leader, this is a great way for your church to reach the business leaders in your community. You can make your event public or private. It’s your choice.
You can find out more about becoming a host site by clicking here. If you want to attend the event, you can find out more by clicking here or here. Trust me, these kinds of events are even better when you can bring your leadership team with you.
Again, I will be hosting the Main Stage program. I can’t wait to introduce and follow-up with this roster of speakers. I look forward to seeing you there!