It’s a little hard to believe, but my new book, Living Forward: A Proven Plan to Stop Drifting and Get the Life You Want, is almost here. I wrote it with my friend Daniel Harkavy to help people get from where they are now to where they really want to be—in every area of life.
You can find out more about it here. I’m confident this book will make a huge impact in the lives of those who read it.
I’m also confident we can’t launch this book successfully without you. That’s why we are actively recruiting a Living Forward Launch Team to help us spread the news. If you’d like a chance to join, click here.
There are a number of benefits for joining up. As a launch team member, you’ll receive:
- A complimentary physical review copy via mail (sorry, U.S. residents only).
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group where we’ll interact, strategize, and share ideas.
- A special thirty-minute group phone session with me prior to the launch of the book.
- Insider insights at how we structure the book launch.
- And more!
There are a few requirements to help us leverage everyone’s involvement. Team members must:
- Read the book ASAP upon receipt.
- Provide feedback and engage with us via Facebook or email.
- Write a brief book review on Amazon and/or some other retailer site. Pro or con, you decide!
- Help spread the word about the book in any way you can, to your existing platform and beyond.
- Share ideas and brainstorm additional ways we might further expose the message to an even greater audience. All ideas are welcome.
Here’s how the selection process works. First, make sure you’re signed up. You can do that here.
Next, on Wednesday, January 27, we’ll select 500 applicants. We’ll pull these names randomly from all submissions to be a part of the team. And you won’t have long to wait. We’ll notify members via email by end of day on January 28.
Thank you so much for your willingness to join in! Living Forward is going to help countless people get the life they want. And your participation in our launch efforts can help make it happen.
Question: What difference can you make by joining our launch team? You can leave a comment by clicking here.