If you have followed my blog for more than a few months, you know that I am a huge fan of Don Miller and, especially, his most recent book, A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: How I Learned to Live a Better Story. In fact, last year I had the men in my Mentoring Group read through the book and discuss it. It was life-changing.
That’s why I am so excited to share with you about Don’s Storyline Conference. Gail and I attended last year in Portland and loved it. It is a two-day event, held in three locations: Portland (April 30–May 1), Nashville (May 6–7), and Santa Barbara (June 8–9).
Don designed this conference to help you examine your life—who you are and who God created you to be—and then guide you through the process of creating a more meaningful story. It is fully congruent with my e-book, Creating Your Personal Life Plan, if you are familiar with that.
The Storyline Conference is specifically designed for:
- Those interested in personal development;
- Those in the midst of a transition; and
- Those who want to live a bigger, more compelling story.
Over the course of two days, you will discover:
- How you are uniquely wired
- How to create a filter for your major decisions
- How to be motivated by a single life-purpose
- How to take up every day knowing what you are supposed to do
- How to inspire the world with the story you are telling
- How to partner with God in the work He is already doing
- How to create a a storyline you can reference for the rest of your life
If you want to register for the conference, you can do so here.
Here’s the cool thing: Don has offered my readers a special $50.00 discount. It works whether you register as an individual or a group. And, that’s in addition to the Early Bird Discount, which ends on April 20th for Portland, April 24th for Santa Barbara, and April 26th for Nashville. Please use the code: STORY2012.
Note: this special discount is only good for NEW registrations.