In case you missed them, here are the posts that generated the most reader engagement last month as measured by PostRank.com:
- Do You Make These 10 Mistakes When You Blog?
- Book Notes: Mentor Like Jesus by Regi Campbell
- Book Notes: Derailed by Tim Irwin
- Why Agents May Be Opposed to Self-Publishing
- Friends, Critics, and Trolls
- Five Ways Your Company Can Benefit from Twitter
- An Invitation to My Mentoring Group
- The Space Between the Stimulus and the Response
- Don’t Leave the “Social” Out of Social Media
- The Gentle Art of Conversational Ping Pong
If you are a blogger, you should be using PostRank.com. It provides far more information that Google Analytics alone. It is specifically designed to measure “engagement events”: the individual actions readers take online as a result of your post.
For example, my top post had the following:
PostRank.com provides you with this information for every post. I find it very helpful in determining which posts are connecting with my readers.