If you have followed my blog for more than a few months, you know that I am a huge fan of Don Miller and, especially, his most recent book, A Million Miles in a Thousand Years: How I Learned to Live a Better Story. In fact, I recently had the men in my Mentoring Group read through the book and discuss it. It is life-changing.
That’s why I am so excited to share with you about Don’s Storyline Conference. This is a two-day event held in Portland, Oregon on June 6–7. Don designed this conference to help you examine your life—who you are and who God created you to be—and then guide you through the process of creating a more meaningful story.
Gail and I will be attending the conference this year. We are really excited. It could not be coming at a better time for us. I want to invite you to come along. I do hope you will sign up. I think it will be well-worth your while.
Don also has a special treat in store. Everyone who attends The Storyline Conference will have the opportunity to test-screen the new movie, Blue Like Jazz, based on his book by the same title. Director Steve Taylor and cinematographer Ben Pearson will continue to work on the movie, but the Storyline audience will be able to give their feedback before they make their final changes.
In case you are wondering, The Storyline Conference is designed for:
- Those interested in personal development;
- Those in the midst of a transition; and
- Those who want to live a bigger, more compelling story.
Over the course of two days, you will discover:
- How you are uniquely wired
- How to create a filter for your major decisions
- How to be motivated by a single life-purpose
- How to take up every day knowing what you are supposed to do
- How to inspire the world with the story you are attending
- How to partner with God in the work He is already doing
- How to create a a storyline you can reference for the rest of your life
If you want to register for the conference, you can do so here.