In this podcast episode I talk some practical ways to boost your energy level. I discuss my own experience in learning to manage my energy level and why it is so important to you.
Click to Listen
I discuss ten practical ways to boost your energy level:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Exercise daily.
- Drink lots of water.
- Eat high energy foods.
- Take a good multi-vitamin.
- Feed your brain.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Watch your mouth.
- Avoid energy depleting people.
- Connect with God.
I also answer three questions from my listeners.
- “How do you find your peak work hours?”
- “Why do people who don’t seem to take care of themselves have more energy than I do?”
- “How do you disengage from work and have energy left over for your family?”
I mentioned the following resources in the show:
- 44 Actions You Can Take Now to Boost Your Energy
- Sleep and Productivity
- Inner Balance Pure Energy Greens with MSM
- Glycemic Index
- Vitamin Code Men’s Formula
- 5 Ways to Make More Time to Read
- The Secret to Happiness as You Get Older
- Practicing the Attitude of Gratitude
- How a Shift in Your Vocabulary Can Instantly Change Your Attitude
- The NKJV Daily Bible (Paperback)
- The NKJV Daily Bible (Kindle edition)
- The One-Year Bible (New Living Translation)
- Slay Your Dragons Before Lunch
You can download a transcript of the show here.
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe: