If you don’t know Dan Miller, he’s the author of the New York Times bestseller, 48 Days to the Work You Love. He is also a popular podcaster and blogger. You can find out more about him at his 48 Days Website.
If you fall into one of the following categories, this episode is for you:
Click to Listen
- You’re looking for a way to make a little extra income.
- You’re hoping you can quit your 9:00-5:00 job and stay home with your kids.
- You’re tired of the corporate rat race and fantasize about building a business that serves their life—not the other way around.
In this interview, Dan explains exactly how you can make $150,000 in the next twelve months from your platform. He breaks it down in bite-size chunks. He provides a clear path to get from where you are to where you want to be. It is one of the most practical, down-to-earth interviews I have ever done.
By the way, this is just a sample of the kind of content we provide to Platform University members every week. Although registration is now closed, you can sign up here, and we will notify you just as soon as the doors open again.
- I am pleased to announce that the Get Noticed! Theme for WordPress is finally available. This has been a long time coming.
I announced the theme over a year ago. Since that time, we have had almost one thousand people test it. We have been issued more than thirty updates.
I built this theme with my developer, Andrew Buckman, specifically for people like you who have a burning desire to get your message out but don’t have the time to tinker with complicated technology.
This theme is simple to install and a joy to use. It is the fastest way I know to get up and running fast, so you can do what you do best: tell your story, engage with your readers, and build a large and loyal following.
You can get all the details at GetNoticedTheme.com. It’s available NOW.
- If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, please leave me a voicemail:
This is a terrific way to cross-promote your blog or website, because, if I use your question on the show, I will link to it.
In this episode I mentioned several resources, including:
- Book: 48 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller.
- Conference: The SCORRE Conference
- Podcast: 48 Days Podcast with Dan Miller
- Screencast: How to Launch a Self-Hosted WordPress Blog in 20 Minutes or Less
- Website: 48 Days Website
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me.
Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: What is keeping you from making the kind of money from your platform that Dan suggests is possible? You can leave a comment by clicking here.