Has this ever happened to you? You’re excited about a new project or initiative, and you can’t wait to share it with your team. But when you do, you see nothing but crossed arms and blank stares. They’re not hostile. But they’re not sharing your enthusiasm either.
Based on our experience in a number of businesses—large and small—we’ve learned some things about introducing change. There are three distinct challenges you must overcome to enroll your team in the future. In this episode, we’ll show you what they are, and how to blow past them. You’ll go from wondering if you’re really on the right track to feeling confident and empowered about the future.
In this episode you will—
- Understand why change is necessary for any growing business.
- Learn the top three things people fear when encountering change.
- Find out the two (competing) needs that all of your team members have.
- Gain a powerful strategy for rolling out change in an organization.
- See the very best way to handle pushback on change proposals.
- Be empowered to introduce change in a way that brings acceptance and builds momentum.