As a leader, you have a vision for the future. It’s clear. It’s practical. And you know it will make a huge impact. There’s just one problem: nobody’s buying it. When you communicate your vision, all you get are shrugs and blank stares. How frustrating!
Based on our decades of experience and that of thousands of our coaching clients, we’ve learned exactly how to get people excited about your vision. You must make it inspiring. And we can show you how.
Weave these four motivational keys into your vision statement, and it will be more than just clear or practical. It will motivate your team to jump on board and generate instant momentum toward your future.
In this episode, you will discover—
- The driving force behind nearly every aspect of building a successful organization.
- How to ask the right questions so you can create the impact you desire.
- The value of considering what “isn’t” and knowing what to do with that realization.
- Why exponential change is better than incremental change.
- The one thing you need to set the stage for creating great new products.
- What you can expect with business-as-usual thinking—and how to avoid it.
- How to tell when you’ve crossed the line from risky to delusional.