If you’re like me, you’re thinking about all of the things you want to accomplish in 2016. This is it—the year you get into peak fitness, grow your income, and deepen your most significant relationships. Or is it?
As you look back on 2015, weren’t you busier than ever? Some—maybe most—of your goals got sidelined. Or maybe you knocked it out of the park, but you can’t imagine keeping up the pace.
We all know how it goes. If we don’t take proactive measures, work, family, distraction, and exhaustion can keep us from achieving our long-term goals. But what kind of measures work best?
I’m hosting three free, live webinars to reveal five secrets for accomplishing your biggest goals in 2016.
Whatever you’re doing Wednesday, December 16 at 10 a.m., 2 p.m., or 8 p.m. Central, make sure you save time and tune in. It’s free. All you have to do is register.
In this webinar you will discover:
- The one skill you must develop to achieve big goals. It is ten times more important than your experience, your intelligence, or your resources.
- The number one attribute your goals must possess if you hope to achieve them. Get this right and everything else becomes much easier.
- The proven three-step process high achievers use to keep from getting overwhelmed by big goals.
- A simple but powerful principle that will enable you to defeat procrastination once and for all.
- The secret to making it through the “messy middle,” when you have too much invested to quit but are not sure you have the resources to finish.
- Why detailed action plans often work against you and a simple alternative that will make you wonder why you haven’t thought of it before now.
- Three “negative” emotions that are actually positive indicators you are on the right path.
- Four ways high achievers process failure, so it doesn’t cripple future performance and actually creates even more momentum.
- Clarity on the next steps you need to take to start accomplishing what matters—and the courage to take action.
I firmly believe this: You cannot become the best version of yourself without some process of setting and achieving big goals.
You deserve to experience the deep personal fulfillment and happiness that only comes when you make significant progress toward the things that matter most to you.
When you master the process of achieving your goals, you can transform virtually any aspect of your life—your family’s legacy, your waistline, your financial situation, your marriage, or anything else you’re not satisfied with.
We have all the time we need. We just need to use it well. This new webinar will show you how.