When we’re living with purpose, we experience greater meaning. But how can we discover our purpose? It’s a flawed question. Because purpose isn’t discovered. It’s cultivated. That means you have the power to take actions that lead to a more meaningful life.
In this episode, Michael and Megan reflect on the sources of meaning in their own lives, taking a cue from Victor Frankl’s Man’s Search For Meaning. Vulnerable and insightful, this conversation will prompt you to think differently about where you’ve been and where you want to go.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- Why your situation doesn’t have to change for you to experience more meaning
- How suffering can be redeemed to shape who you become
- A Finding Nemo quote that will change the way you view parenting
- An invitation to connect the mundane to a meaningful big picture
- Why difficult goals elevate your sense of purpose and change who you become