In my thirty-plus year career in publishing, I have had the privilege of working with a number of amazing authors. One of those is my friend, Max Lucado.
In twenty-five years of writing, Max has sold more than 80 million books. His new book, Grace: More Than We Deserve, Greater Than We Imagine, was published by Thomas Nelson last month.Recently, I had an opportunity to sit down with Max and talk with about his new book. In this interview, I asked him:
- A lot of people say grace has been your life message, do you believe that is accurate?
- How has your understanding of grace changed over the years?
- What is the difference between saving grace and sustaining grace?
- Do you think the average person today understands grace, and if not, what is in the way?
- What does grace look like when we experience it and express it?
- Where does this book fit into the full scope of your work?
The book really is terrific. Classic Max. And, it’s on a topic that is always refreshing.