If you’re like most bloggers I know, you started with enthusiasm to spare. You cranked out content like crazy. But then life happened. Time got short, and you missed a post. Then two. Now it’s catch as catch can, and your readers don’t know what’s coming next anymore than you do.
What if you could get back on track and create more content in less time? It turns out there are four common obstacles every blogger faces to writing consistent, powerful posts. I know exactly what they are and how to beat them—and I’d like to show you so you’ll be able to produce compelling content with ease.
In my new webinar, Blog Faster, Blog Smarter, I’m sharing ten simple strategies that can help you overcome them and get cranking again. You can join in Wednesday, April 22, at 10:00 a.m. or 1 p.m. Central. There’s no charge, but the number of spots is limited.
I’m revealing my own content-creation system, based on over a decade of blogging, so you can see how to finally get consistent, stay creative, improve your writing, and leverage commitment to get your message heard.
Blog Faster, Blog Smarter will show you:
- The No. 1 reason most bloggers are not consistent—and how you can overcome it.
- The minimum number of times you need to blog per week to gain traction in today’s online world.
- A powerful question that will keep you motivated when you get discouraged and wonder if anyone really cares what you have to say.
- The software solution to use—and how to use it—that ensures you’ll never lose another killer post idea again.
- The exact workflow I use to write, edit, and publish a blog post in seventy minutes or less—including my proven blogging template.
- My list of writing tools and methods that focus my creativity and energy (so I rarely waste time fiddling around with technical stuff).
- An often-overlooked time management trick that works 90 percent of the time. (With this, you’ll no longer have the excuse that you can’t find time to blog.)
- How to pinpoint the exact point in the blogging process where you get bogged down—and the surprisingly simple solution to eliminate it.
- Clarity on the next steps you need to take to start blogging with consistency—and the inspiration to take action.
How to Register
Blog Faster, Blog Smarter is free. You can access it live on your computer from the comfort of your own home or office. But seating is limited.
We max out every webinar we do, and I expect the slots to fill up quickly for this one too. Make sure to register while you still can.
I am really excited about this webinar. Why? I want to give you every advantage in getting your message heard so you can have the impact you were meant for. Just think what it could mean for your future if you had more traffic, more followers, and more people waiting to hear what you have to say.
If you still have questions, read the FAQ below.
Q: What is a webinar?
A: Think of it as an online seminar. Once you register, I will send you a link, where you can watch a live streaming video presentation at the time of the event.
Q: How much does this cost?
A: It’s free. There is no charge whatsoever.
Q: What’s the catch?
A: This webinar is sponsored by Platform University, my online membership site. We provide the inspiration, education, and tools necessary for people just like you to succeed in building an online platform. This webinar is representative of the content we provide each month to our members. My hope is that you will like it so much you will become a member.
Q: What is the date and time?
A: There’s two times to choose from, both on Wednesday, April 22. The first is at 10:00 a.m. Central, 8:00 a.m. Pacific, and the second is at 1:00 p.m. Central, 11:00 a.m. Pacific.
Q: How can I access the webinar?
A: Once you register, I will send you a link to the webinar.)
Q: How can I make sure I reserve a spot?
A: Access is first-come, first-served, based on when you register.
Question: When it comes to staying consistent in your blogging, what do you struggle with most?