Eighty percent of people think they have a book inside them. I bet you’re one. But the idea of getting published can feel overwhelming. Where do you even begin?
Nothing makes an impact, creates authority, and opens doors like a book. But the publishing world seems so intimidating, full of unspoken rules, procedures, and expectations. Plus, publishers are pickier than ever.
What you need is a guide to demystify the process and show you step-by-step what it take your dream out of the clouds and put it on the page. After thirty years in the publishing industry, including as the CEO of one of the world’s largest publishers, I’ve created a free new video series to do exactly that.
In this free video series you’ll discover how to stop feeling overwhelmed by the publishing world, write an irresistible book proposal, and share your message with the world.
Breaking the Publishing Code is like an all-access pass inside the world of publishing. In the first video, I’m going to introduce you to three top publishing insiders. These are the decision-makers who choose which books get published, which ones don’t, and what makes the difference.
In our conversation, you’ll discover:
- What publishers are really looking for—and how to know if your idea is a winner.
- The one thing you can do immediately to make publishers sit up and take notice.
- Whether it’s better to focus on a narrow niche, or try to broaden the appeal of your book.
- Why the right agent can be critical for your success—and the secret to getting signed.
- The minimum size your platform needs to be to get published (hint: It’s not as big as you think).
- The only way to approach a publisher if you want to be successful, including the one thing you should never submit.
Breaking the Publishing Code takes the mystery out of the process and gives you clarity about how to make your dream a reality.
Plus, I’m also including a free download that can help simplify the question of whether you should self publish or go with a traditional publisher. The decision isn’t always easy, but I show you how to break it down into four factors you need to consider.
If you’ve got a book inside of you, you can’t afford to miss my free new video series. It’s time for your message—your book—to see the light of day. The only “catch” is that this series is only available for a short time.
Question: What would getting published mean for having the impact your message deserves? You can leave a comment by clicking here.