Thanks for your interest in contacting me. Here are some of the specific reasons you may want to get in touch with me and how to do it.
- If you are interested in having me speak at your event, please check out my Speaking page.
- If you are interested in reposting or reprinting one of my blog posts, please check out my Copyright page.
- If you are interested in writing a guest post for my blog, you should know that I no longer consider unsolicited requests. I just don’t have the time to give these the attention they deserve. If you submit a guest post or send an inquiry, you will get an auto-reply that restates what I just said.
- If you want to pitch me a book idea, please read Advice to First-Time Authors. Please note that I do not personally review book proposals. I am no longer associated with Thomas Nelson, so I can not pass along your proposal to someone there. To get in the front door with any publisher, you will need an agent. I maintain a list of agents here.
- If you are looking for a specific blog post, you can either search my Archive page or use my Google-powered search feature (in the upper-righthand corner of this page).
If you have a comment or a question not addressed above, please feel free to e-mail me. Either myself or one of my team members will respond to you as quickly as possible. Please note that our customer service hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00am-5:00pm Central Time.
You can send regular mail here:
Michael Hyatt & Company, LLC
P.O. Box 1221
Franklin, TN 37065