When we pair historical examples with the findings of social science, it’s clear a good marriage is an optimal environment for personal achievement. In this episode, we’re going to explore how couples can work together to achieve their most important goals.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How to get your spouse excited about goal-setting
- Why differences in marriage are actually a benefit
- The four advantages of pursuing goals in community with your spouse
- Practical ways to show support for your partner’s efforts
- What to do when your goals conflict
You can read the full transcript here.