All leaders want to be successful, but sometimes we face situations that pit our desire for results against our values. In this episode, we’ll help you recognize that temptation and equip you to do the right thing when it’s costly. By doing so, you’ll avoid doing damage to your organization and your reputation—and you’ll build a lasting legacy of success.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- What it means to have good character.
- Why most of us aren’t as good as we think we are.
- How societal shifts have influenced our opinion of virtue.
- The key character tests that all leaders face.
- Three essential assets for staying true to your highest values.