Not only is Evernote easy to use across all my devices, but I’ve developed workflows and workarounds that enable me to be more efficient and effective than ever before when it comes to content production.
I explain step-by-step how to use these same hacks and tips in my new screencast and ebook, Evernote Hacks for Bloggers, available for anyone who registers for Platform University® today, Friday, April 17, 2015.
One of the biggest struggles I hear from platform builders is that they can’t find time to post consistently. I completely understand the feeling, but I’m convinced there’s a better way to think about the problem.
Every week comes with 168 hours. We all have enough time if we can make the most of it. And when it comes to blogging, Evernote is the perfect productivity tool.
Evernote Hacks for Bloggers reveals how you can save time with six of the most common blogging tasks—and simultaneously create a system that allows you to produce better, more effective content.
My step-by-step screencast and ebook show you how set up Evernote as an elegant, powerful solution for organizing your ideas and drafting your content. And you don’t have to be a tech genius to make it work.
Evernote Hacks for Bloggers shows you:
- How to use tags, instead of notebooks, for super efficient organization of your content.
- How to save time by organizing research and post ideas for quick, reliable retrieval.
- The best way I know to set up your saved searches to help with your content workflow.
- Collaboration tips that will enable you to incorporate your team into research, editing, and more.
- The one writing technique that you can learn in twenty minutes that will save you hours of HTML coding hassles.
- Why Evernote has replaced almost every other word processing app for my blogging needs.
- How to set up blogging templates to help you blog more consistently and efficiently. I’ve even included my own Evernote template that I use to guide my own work.
- A simple, automated method for using Evernote as a backup for your blog.
If you’ve ever struggled to find the time to blog, this system will be a game-changer. It’s the foundation of my blogging workflow and has enabled me to produce better content faster than ever before. I couldn’t do half of what I do without it.
Evernote Hacks for Bloggers is only available when you join Platform University®. There’s no risk to register—you can cancel at any time. But you can’t join at any time. We’ll be closing registration in just a few days.
But Evernote Hacks for Bloggers is going even quicker!
In fact, it’s only available today through 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Don’t miss your chance to get the workflow system that will streamline your blogging and enable you consistently create dynamite content in less time than before.
Question: Are you using Evernote for blogging? If so, how?