You’re not satisfied with the results you’re seeing. You’ve tried fine-tuning strategies and revisiting your decisions. You know you’re not just a victim of your circumstances. But what are you supposed to do now? You don’t just need to alter your actions. You need to rewire your thinking.
In this episode, Megan and Michael discuss how to move toward a more empowering, engaged way of interacting with the world. It all starts with how you think. They’ll synthesize the work by development leaders such as Brooke Castillo and Dan Sullivan, challenging you to take a closer look at the recipe that has led to your results. By training yourself to think differently, you’ll finally stop feeling exasperated and start experiencing breakthroughs.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- Why you shouldn’t believe everything you think.
- How to start noticing your thoughts.
- What questions to start asking to train your brain to think differently.
- Why your thoughts become self-fulfilling prophecies.
- How to adopt a more empowered way of relating to the world.