You’re well on the way to achieving your vision, but something unexpected happens. Maybe a cost overrun or a production delay. Vendors are confused. Customers aren’t happy. Employees start complaining as the problems pile up.
Is it a sign that your vision is simply out of reach?
No way! We’ve been in the game long enough to know that resistance to your vision—both internal and external—is perfectly normal. It means you’re on the right track. We’ve identified the three essential tools you need to overcome resistance to your vision.
Put them to work, and you’ll go from tired and discouraged to energized and focused. Problems won’t magically disappear, but you’ll find the courage and energy to blow past them. Your vision will move closer by leaps and bounds.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- One secret weapon for communicating change and overcoming the desire to quit.
- The importance of balancing your audience’s needs for certainty and variety.
- What to do with the feedback you receive from your team and clients.
- How to tell the difference between courage and confidence.
- Practical tips for maintaining trust with your customers—and what to do when you drop the ball.
- One thing you must do before you’re able to persevere through resistance.