The opportunity to work from home sounds great! But the reality of being forced to make that shift on short notice can be stressful. Add to that the school closings, work-from-home spouses, and the general uncertainty of the times. It’s nerve-wracking! You may be wondering how to keep your sanity, let alone keep your focus.
We’ve got help. Our company started as an all-remote team. And before the COVID-19 crisis, we still operated on a hybrid model, with all employees working from home part of the time.
We’ve got a quick set of clear, simple actions you can take to keep your focus at work and your family intact.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- Tips from members of the Michael Hyatt and Company team on their experience with working remotely
- Suggestions for adjusting your rituals to accommodate alternate schedules
- The importance of continued connection with friends and loved ones
- How to intentionally create structure for you and your family
- The importance of finding a quiet space to focus on your work
- How to signal to your family that you are in “do not disturb” mode
- Ideas for how to switch from home mode to work mode and back
- Why your rituals are even more important during crazy times—even if they look a bit different
- The role that grace plays in your work/family balance