As a leader, you’re committed to transparency in running your business. But that’s not as easy as it sounds. What about introducing a major change or initiative? Or announcing a layoff? How to manage the flow of sensitive information without causing confusion or mistrust.
No worries. We’ve spent the last 40 years perfecting the art of communicating important information. In this episode, we’ll give you four steps that will take all the stress out of making major announcements within your company.
With this simple process, you can communicate the most sensitive or impactful information with perfect confidence that you’re communicating the right information to the right people at the right time.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- How to avoid negative surprises that damage trust and confidence.
- Practical tips on how to implement Cascading Communication in your organization.
- Questions to ask yourself when you’re deciding what to say and when to say it.
- The importance of putting yourself in your team’s shoes and viewing your communication from their perspective.
- How to avoid mixed messages and ensure you are delivering information with clarity.
- One mistake that will sabotage your attempts, no matter how much you prepare—and how to avoid it.
- The most important element for getting your messaging right.