Nobody likes deadlines, but they’re vital for keeping projects, new products, and major deliverables on track. Too often, major initiatives get bogged down by the weight of daily work, email, and meetings. Over the years, we’ve honed our ability to deliver big results on a tight timeline. In this episode, we’ll share three foolproof actions that virtually guarantee on-time delivery of a product or project.
In this episode, you will:
- Understand the subtle ways you’ve been avoiding setting deadlines.
- Avoid getting stuck in “collaboration mode” while your project stalls.
- Learn to expedite progress by making faster decisions.
- Be willing to take the risk of releasing work before it’s “perfect.”
- Hear from Amy Porterfield how to know when have an MVP (minimum viable product).
- Gain the ability to deliver results on time, every time.