All of us, especially leaders, want to make positive change in our lives. But we’ve tried and failed many times. We’ll show you why New Year’s resolutions are a flawed system, and how to set achievable personal goals instead. You can avoid that sick feeling every January, and create a new habit or achievement that will change your life for good.
In this episode, you will:
- Understand why New Year’s resolutions fail 92 percent of the time.
- Find out why resolutions feel like authentic change but aren’t.
- Learn how to make goals that are actionable—not just aspirational.
- Discover the little-known problem that inhibits personal change.
- Receive an effective blueprint for an achievable goal.
- Gain the internal motivation to make this your best year ever.