When the tasks before us are too big, we tend to procrastinate until we give up or hustle until we burn out. Either way, it’s discouraging. It can be tempting to play it safe and set “more manageable” goals. But when we do, we undermine our motivation and our success. The solution? Breaking bigger goals into smaller steps.
Michael and Megan’s exploration of this counterintuitive approach is rich with real-life examples and practical insight. They’ll reveal why small steps are so essential and how to leverage the power of incremental change.
In this episode, you’ll discover—
- Why little actions take you further
- The importance of progress to your sense of confidence
- How you know a task is small enough
- The relationship between instant gratification and procrastination
- Why we could all benefit from being like a tortoise