My friend, John Maxwell, is hosting a one-day live event called “A Day About Books.” You don’t want to miss this. It is an unprecedented opportunity to learn from someone who has written seventy-plus books and sold more than twenty million copies. He is one of Amazon’s top 25 best-selling authors of all time.
I first met John in 1998, when I became the Vice President of Marketing for Thomas Nelson Books. We worked together to put The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership on the New York Times best sellers list. Since that time, John has written dozens of bestsellers.
He has also become a good friend and mentor. We have had scores of conversations through the years. While playing golf together in Ireland. While having dinner together with our wives. While flying together on a book tour.
I have had access to John’s counsel at critical points in my own career. He is someone who has shaped who I am as a leader.
But it was one private conversation in his study that stands out among all the rest. It changed forever the way I think about publishing—and how I approach it as a writer.
It was in his study that I first learned about his unique process for writing books.
Understand, I have worked with dozens of best-selling authors. All of them had great book ideas. Most of them were excellent writers (or had collaborators who were). Many of them knew what their readers wanted and were natural marketers.
But John was different.
He is the first person I ever met who has a system for writing best-selling books. He understands the whole process—from A to Z—and is strategic about the writing, the marketing, and monetizing the backend.
I had always secretly hoped that other authors could learn from John. Not that he is infallible or gets it right every single time. He doesn’t. But I know that every author can benefit from his experience and wisdom. I don’t know of another non-fiction author who has written more best-sellers than he has.
That’s why I am so excited about this conference.
If you have ever thought about writing a book—or are in the process of doing so now—I urge you to register for “A Day About Books.” You may discover one piece of information that kicks your writing journey into overdrive.
This event is right for you if you are:
- A person with a product, message, service, skill, or teaching you want to share with the world
- An aspiring author, or even someone who has always wished you could write a book
- A blogger, writer, or website owner looking to create content for your readers that can one day become a book
Please understand, this is not:
- Your typical book-writing workshop
- Taught by dusty editors and B-list authors
- About how to get a publishing deal
No, this is:
- John sharing his exclusive system for writing more than 70 books
- John explaining exactly how he markets his books, selling more over 20 million copies
- John revealing the three strategies he uses with every book to make every book #1
- John describing how to monetize your book with coaching and speaking
- John giving you access to his elite writing and publishing team
I will also be speaking at this special event. I will be sharing what every publisher wishes you knew—and how this can give you the edge you need to succeed as an author.
Don’t miss this one-day event. It will sell out.
“A Day About Books” will be held on June 23, 2012 in West Palm Beach, Florida. It is a rare opportunity to meet John and learn his unique publishing system. There is no guarantee that he will do this event again. This may be your only chance to take advantage of this opportunity.