We all like feeling happy and settled. But those pleasant feelings can plateau your growth. Big goals are bound to stir up less pleasant emotions. Namely, fear, doubt, and uncertainty. In this episode, you’ll learn to see those feelings as the welcome committee to your best performance—and pick up some valuable tips to beat them.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Where our intuition and gut-instincts actually come from (and what they tell us)
- How to turn fear around and make it work for you
- Why we’re so prone to self-doubt and how to reframe our situation
- The three zones of goal setting (and which one you need to pursue)
- Detailed steps for taking the LEAP—even when you’re afraid
You can read the full transcript here.