Effective leadership involves a commitment to personal development. Unless you continue to grow alongside your business, it will eventually outstrip you. Or worse, stagnate behind you. Join us to explore the three behaviors of high-growth leaders so that doesn’t happen to you.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Three behaviors of high-growth leaders to keep you sharp and competitive.
- The fatal flaw that undermined Albert Einstein’s achievements (and how you can avoid it).
- How you can get ahead by adopting a practice two-thirds of leaders are neglecting.
- Why humility is a prerequisite of continued growth and how to stay in “perpetual beta mode.”
- The one non-negotiable growth practice of top-level leaders (from Margaret Thatcher to Mark Zuckerberg and from George Washington to Oprah Winfrey).
- A three-part strategy for processing failure and improving results.
You can read the full transcript here.
- Einstein’s Greatest Mistake, David Bodanis
- Einstein: His Life and Universe, Walter Iasaacson
- George Washington: A Life in Books, Kevin Hayes
- Profit First, Mike Michalowicz
- “5 Ways Reading Makes You a Better Leader,” Michael Hyatt
- “In Learning Mode?” Peter Heslin and Lauren Keating
- “The Best Leaders Are Constant Learners,” Kenneth Mikkelsen and Harold Jarche
- “2013 Executive Coaching Survey,” David F. Larcker et al.
- Ray Edwards