We all know that being a great leader means practicing self-awareness. But that’s incredibly hard to do in a consistent way. In this episode, we show you how the simple practice of writing for a few minutes a day can help you avoid making mistakes based on pride or ignorance and make solid decisions by being aware of your own motivations.
In this episode, you will:
- Discover the simple pathway that anyone can follow to begin journaling
- Learn about renowned leaders who practiced daily writing
- Find a compelling “why” for your own writing habit
- Gain a simple template you can use to practice greater self-awareness in less than 20 minutes a day
- Create an activation trigger that will ensure you remember to journal each day