In today’s job world, burnout is a constant threat. Email and smartphones keep us constantly connected. Worse still, we lionize leaders who never rest. Famous CEOs tout 80-hour workweeks and we wear busyness like a badge of honor. Join us to discover the causes of our overwork obsession—and its cure.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How technology has affected our workweek and pushed us well over the 60-hour mark.
- One of Winston Churchill’s great “powers” that sustained him through the trials of war.
- The three biggest contributors to burnout (and a simple solution to a complicated problem).
- How overwork is destroying our effectiveness and undermining employee retention efforts.
- A five-ingredient recipe for self-rejuvenation to help you unplug, recharge, and perform better than ever.
You can read the full transcript here.