Celebration may cost a bit of time and money, but it is well worth it. If you invest the effort in celebrating with your team, that effort will be more than repaid in improved morale and increased productivity. In this episode, we’re going to explore the who, what, when, where, why, and how of celebrating—especially with your team.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How personal recognition impacts an individual’s performance
- Why the first human to take steps in outer space nearly didn’t return to Earth
- How celebration helps your team to be more committed to your mission and more connected to one another
- Ideas for celebrating with your team on any budget
- The roles of sincerity and consistency in making sure that celebrations don’t seem phony