Every leader would love to have a team of all-stars. But we sometimes discourage and frustrate our high performers without even realizing it. In this episode, we’ll show you how to manage the three tensions you face when leading high achievers. When we’re done, you will have the confidence to lead a highly engaged and productive team that produces way beyond your expectations.
You will discover:
- The critical tensions that drive performance in every organization.
- Traits that all high achievers have in common.
- What frustrates top performers more than anything else.
- How to keep your greatest contributors from getting bored or distracted.
- The biggest mistake managers make when hiring talent.
- Rate & Review the Lead to Win Podcast
- NEW Full Focus Journal™
- Herding Tigers: Be the Leader That Creative People Need, Todd Henry
- "Managing the Right Tension," Doninic Dodd and Ken Vabaro
- "High Wire Pole Cam from 6/4/11 in Puerto Rico," Life on a Wire
- "Choking under pressure: Multiple routes to skill failure," DeCaro, Thomas, Albert, and Beilock
- "What Causes Employee Disengagement?" Custom Insight
- "Employee Job Satisfaction and Engagement," The Society for Human Resource Management
- Don Miller & Bob Goff Interview
- Dan Sullivan
- Todd Henry
- Rory Vaden