Good leaders thrive on making high-leverage decisions. But facing too many daily choices can be overwhelming. Eventually, we’re tempted to overthink every choice—or abdicate choosing altogether. In this episode, we show you four simple strategies to streamline your decision making. When we’re done, you’ll say goodbye to mental exhaustion. And you’ll gain the confidence and clarity to make fewer, faster, better decisions.
In this episode, you will:
- Learn why great leaders never make the same decision twice.
- How to delegate important choices without losing your authority.
- Why it’s so destructive for leaders to hoard decision making.
- A simple strategy for gathering the relevant information for important choice.
- Why self-care is a critical ingredient in making high-leverage choice.