Millions of Americans admit to making New Year’s resolutions. Most of us can stick it out a few weeks, but fewer than half are still going after six months. Less than 10 percent are ultimately successful. In this episode, we’re going to explore five reasons resolutions commonly fail—and what you can do to finally gain ground in the upcoming year.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The 4 necessary ingredients for healthy goals
- Why written goals are far more likely to be achieved
- What to do if you feel overwhelmed with a lack of progress
- The 3 goal setting zones (and which one you should live in)
- How to tap into your personal motivations for maximum results
- One goal setting myth that will cripple your efforts (and how to reverse it)
You can read the full transcript here.