Many leaders have bigger goals than they admit to. Criticism, fear, and naysaying give them a sense of “goal shame” and keep them playing small. Today, we’ll help you silence your inner critic once and for all so you can bust through your upper limit and finally accomplish the big achievement you’ve been dreaming of.
In this episode, you will:
- Identify the three bad that keep you playing small.
- Learn the three empowering practices that fuel achievement.
- Realize that your greatest goals are not out of reach.
- Hear advice from best-selling author Donald Miller on how to “live your story.”
- Understand that your ambition to achieve good things is not wrong.
- Gain the confidence you need to pursue your biggest goals.