For leaders, there never seems to be enough time in the day, and our own needs are often the ones that get shortchanged. Now imagine what your life would be like if you really did have time for career, family, and self-care.
In this high energy-presentation first delivered at LeaderCast 2018, Michael explodes the “Hustle Fallacy” and explains the three amazing benefits of tending to your own needs first. In this episode, you will:
- Learn why so many career-driven leaders burn out or blow up.
- Identify three ways you undercut your productivity by working too much.
- Find out why energy is more important than time in getting things done.
- See how being well-rested gives you a definite edge over your competition.
- Realize that you can have a stellar career and an amazing family life.