Most of us try to increase productivity by doing more things faster. As a result, we wind up overloaded and exhausted. Like a hamster on a wheel, we’re playing a game we can’t possibly win. In this episode, we talk about the value of investing in your own margin. I’ll show you how to accomplish more by doing less. As a result, you’ll finally have time for the most important things in your life.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why speeding up your pace will not make you more successful
- Why you must invest in creating more margin for yourself
- How to save time by batching tasks
- How to automate recurring tasks using templates
- How to multiply your effectiveness by not doing low-priority tasks
- Steps you can take right now to master the art of delegation