The way we’re doing productivity isn’t working. I hear stories and regrets that confirm it whenever I talk with entrepreneurs, executives, and other busy leaders. The old methods are no match for all the interruptions and distractions of today’s environment.
Thankfully, there’s a new, emerging science of productivity—and you’re invited to listen to eight of the leading experts in the field. In my new Free to Focus Productivity Summit, they’ll be revealing strategies to help you cut out the noise in your life and unleash your true potential at work and at home!
The Free to Focus Productivity Summit brings together the top thinkers and presenters on the modern science of productivity for a one-time, one-week, exclusive online conference. If you’re looking for a better way to do real, high-impact work and spend quality time with the people who matter most in your life, this event is for you.
What’s in Store
Here’s just a sampling of what’s in store:
- Basecamp CEO and New York Times bestselling author Jason Fried explains why the last place to work if you want to be productive is the modern office.
- FranklinCovey’s Global Practice Leader of Execution Chris McChesney unpacks the four disciplines of execution and details what not to measure if you really want to optimize your work.
- New York Times bestselling author of Better Than Before and The Happiness Project Gretchen Rubin reveals the only two ways rewards can change our behavior.
But this only scratches the surface. Over the course of eight interviews, the Free to Focus Productivity Summit covers everything from habits to execution, focus, task management, sleep, and more. Here’s the rest of our thought-leader lineup:
- Cal Newport, Assistant Professor of Computer Science at Georgetown University and author of Deep Work.
- Chalene Johnson, Physical fitness expert, founder of SMART Success, and author of New York Times bestseller Push.
- Shawn Stevenson, bestselling author, creator of The Model Health Show podcast, and founder of Advanced Integrative Health Alliance.
- Erik Fisher, host of Beyond the To-Do List podcast, author, and social media manager at Social Media Examiner.
- Greg McKeown, CEO of THIS Inc. and author of New York Times bestseller Essentialism.
These people are revolutionizing the way we think about intentional living and working. How can you listen in and join the revolution?
Attending the Summit Is Ridiculously Easy
To check out these fantastic presentations, all you need to do is register for the Free to Focus Productivity Summit. It’s totally free and completely online.
Watch or listen when and where you want. Since the summit is virtual, you don’t have to worry about travel. Each day I’ll send you a link where you can access the new presentations. Easy, free, and tremendously valuable!
But don’t wait. The Free to Focus Productivity Summit runs September 1-8. After that, Rubin, Newport, McKeown, and the rest of these high-impact presentations go away.