There’s a lot of bad productivity advice that’s widely practiced. Because the nature of our work changes so much, you may not even be able to spot some of the time-wasters hiding in your schedule right now.
They’re secretly a routine part of your schedule… even worse, they’re behaviors that you think are making you MORE productive, but they’re actually doing the opposite.
Next week, March 13-17, I’m hosting a free new webinar you don’t want to miss. In fact, if you’re a busy entrepreneur or executive, you can’t afford to.
The 7 Deadly Sins of Productivity: The Hidden Habits Undermining Your Performance (And How to Change Them) not only identifies the pitfalls that are slowing us down; it also reveals what to do to finally make the progress you want on your most important projects.
Claim your seat in this exclusive webinar and you’ll discover:
- The #1 way to ensure that you’ll have a highly productive day
- How to finish projects FASTER — without sacrificing quality
- How to get rid of 80% of your to-do list (and start getting things DONE)
- The quickest way to clear your mind and immediately reduce stress
- When to totally ignore your email (and increase your contributions at the same time)
- When to say no to digital solutions that could actually kill your efficiency
We can’t afford to keep making these mistakes. There’s too much on the line: our relationships, our health, not to mention our personal success.
Which of these 7 sins is slowing you down? Register for my new webinar, find out, and discover what to do instead. It’s free, but the available slots are limited.
If my previous webinars are any indication, spaces will go quickly. We normally max out, so register while you can.
As entrepreneurs and executives, our worlds are too competitive to miss a chance to up our own game. Overcoming these 7 deadly sins will not only free us to focus on what matters most in our professional and personal lives, it can also give us a critical edge in the marketplace.