The reaction to my free video series, Breaking the Publishing Code, has been phenomenal. We knew the message would resonate. But, we had no idea that nearly 15,000 people just like you would raise their hand and say, “I want to get published and have more impact than ever before!”
Just like these 15,000 people, you have a message inside that deserves to be shared with the world. If you want to have the kind of impact you’re made for, there’s no better way than sharing your message through a published book.
Of course, the voices in your head will tell you that you’ll never be able to get published. Maybe you think your audience is too small, or writing a book is too overwhelming, or you niche is too narrow.
But, as a publishing veteran and former CEO of one of the largest publishing companies in the world, I’m here to tell you, that it’s absolutely possible—but you have to understand how the system works.
In fact, there are a handful of secret strategies that you can employ to stack the deck in your favor. And that’s exactly what I’m revealing in my three-part video series, Breaking the Publishing Code.
The first video gave you a never-before-seen peek behind the publishing curtain. I interview several heavy-hitters in the publishing industry—the guys who can make or break your publishing dreams—and we discuss what it takes to get their attention, and stand out from the crowd.
In the second video, we rolled up our sleeves and got practical. I revealed the first, most important step toward crafting your winning publishing plan. In this video, I share a simple, step-by-step formula you can use to craft an irresistible book proposal. I also shared the two book proposals I’ve personally used to land major deals and ultimately hit the New York Times list.
The third video, which releases today, explains why—contrary to popular belief—now is the best time ever to become a published author. If you’ve ever been tempted to give up on your dream, or doubt your capacity for impact, you must watch this video.
In this video, you’ll discover:
- Who’s really in the driver’s seat—you, or the publisher—and how to take full advantage of that opportunity.
- Why technology has become a writer’s best friend, including my favorite tools to make your writing process faster and easier than ever before.
- Why you no longer have to wait on others (like big media) to share your message, and how you can build an engaged audience quickly, even if you’re starting from scratch.
- The exciting shift that now allows your book to become the front end of an entire business, ministry, or movement.
- How you can leverage your book to have more impact than you ever thought possible (you don’t want to miss this).
Here’s what others who have watched the series have said so far.
So what are you waiting for?
Access to this free video series will expire in just a few more days and will no longer be available to the public. I don’t want you to miss the chance to discover a proven plan to get published—and realize your potential for impacting the world.
Question: What would you write about if you knew you couldn’t fail?