Several months ago, I hosted a teleseminar with Jeff Goins. If you don’t know, Jeff is a full-time author, blogger, and speaker. I wanted to re-post it here as a way of introducing you to his Tribe Writers course (more about that in a minute).
We had some technical challenges in the call when we were both suddenly dropped by Skype—twice!—but we kept forging ahead. Regardless, Jeff shared some powerful content for anyone who is serious about building an online platform.
Click to Listen
Specifically, Jeff explained how he:
- Attracted an audience of over 100,000 monthly readers,
- Built one of the most popular writing blogs on the web, and
- Became a professional author and speaker in less than two years.
He also shared:
- The five types of platforms and which one is right for you
- The little-known techniques you can use to connect with anyone
- The secret weapon most A-list bloggers used to build their platforms
- How to get a book deal without worrying about rejection
- Why you should self-publish NOW
Finally, we talked about Jeff’s Tribe Writers course. More than 1,400 people have already gone through this practical eight-week resource.
Tribe Writers teaches you how to build a community and get the attention your writing deserves.
But here’s the deal …
Jeff only offers this course a few times per year. Once the course begins, you can’t get in until the next time he offers it. Enrollment ends tomorrow, November 13th, at 12:00 p.m.
Jeff is also offering an exclusive $200 discount for my readers. The price goes up each time he offers the course, because he keeps adding additional value. This is the absolutely the best deal you will ever be offered. Click here to learn more.
Question: What questions do you have for Jeff or for me about platform-building?