It doesn’t matter if it’s The Odyssey, The Hobbit, or Monty Python and the Holy Grail, every great story about a journey involves getting lost. Why?
Because storytellers know even the wildest fantasy has to be grounded in reality. And we’re all familiar with feeling lost, sidetracked, and stalled out.
We start out with high hopes and a clear path. But soon we get diverted by obstacles and emergencies. It’s not long before we lose track of the path and can no longer see our way forward. We get buried in the day-to-day and lose sight of our goals.
Even if we remember where we’re going, we no longer know how to get there.
How many New Year’s resolutions have you made and forgotten? Maybe it’s a goal about your fitness, personal development, family, or finances. If statistics and personal experience mean anything, there’s a real chance we’ll miss our desired destination unless we do something different.
That was my story for years.
What I Did to Accomplish My Biggest Goals
Instead of achieving my goals, it seemed like I got further off track every year. I was so frustrated with repeatedly missing my objectives I finally started researching and imitating what the most successful people I knew did to win. As a result I became very successful at setting and achieving my goals.
But I didn’t stop there.
I have since spent the last decade studying, synthesizing, and refining this goal-setting process, creating a proven and reliable roadmap to get to my destination.
I now rely on this process every year to get me laser-focused on the kind of life I want to experience in the next twelve months. This plan enables me—and the thousands of people I’ve coached—to achieve consistent, significant progress toward the things that matter most.
What I’m about to share with you is the exact process I’ve used to:
- Double my business revenue every year for three years with absolutely no debt.
- Get in the best shape of my life, and run several half marathons after being terribly out of shape for years.
- Take a month off each year for the last two years for a personal sabbatical in the midst of a busy and demanding schedule.
- Fall deeper in love with my wife of 36 years, Gail, even though things weren’t always so easy.
For me, there is almost nothing more satisfying than accomplishing a major goal. But what if results like these can happen for you too? I’m confident they can.
Finally, a Roadmap to Your Best Year Ever
What if 2015 was your year for getting back on track and making big gains toward your most important goals? To help you get there, I’ve created a free, three-part video series to help you jumpstart your best year ever.
The first video exposed the four secrets for setting yourself up to win in 2015. The second video revealed the five characteristics you need to adopt to finally get what you really want. And now in this third and final video you’ll discover:
- How to finally check off that goal that seems to slip by every year.
- The surprising ingredient that your future happiness depends on, and how you can make sure to add it to your “recipe” for 2015.
- What to do if your self-doubt or fear of failure make you hesitant to commit to significant goals.
- What most people don’t know about motivation, and why will power has nothing to do with it.
- Why you can ditch your detailed action plan for next year, and what you should focus on instead.
- The simple, proven process you can use to get clear, get motivated, and get started down the road to making this your best year ever.
If you are like me, you know there is enormous potential hidden below the surface of your life just waiting to be realized. Now’s the time to jump the roadblocks and overcome the obstacles that stand between you and the life you are meant for.
That’s why I’m so excited to finally share the proven roadmap that can take you from where you are right now—regardless of what’s in your way—to where you want to go.
Your best year ever is within reach. But it won’t happen by default—it will only happen by design. Let’s get started.
[button href=”http://bestyearever.me/roadmap” primary=”true” centered=”true”]Click Here to Watch the Video[/button]