Anyone can start something. But after we begin a new project, goal, or relationship, a million things come up and it’s easy to drop out. Here are three truths to keep in mind when you’re not sure you can finish.
Listen to the Audio
Watch the Video
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The three options we face when we’re tempted to walk off the field.
- Why it takes takes hard times to help us maximize our gifts.
- What we learn about our character when we push through difficulties.
- How our decisions in tough times leave lasting marks on more lives than our own.
- The one emotion we can’t escape when we choose to quit early.
Read the Transcript
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each week, I ask one question. This week, it is this:
Question: Have you ever been surprised by a win after refusing to walk off the field? What happened, and how did you feel?
Binge on All 13 Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all thirteen audio episodes of Season 3 here. I release the video episodes weekly, as they are not yet available for batch listening. If you are looking for previous episodes, you can find Season 0 here, Season 1 here, and Season 3 here.
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
- Blog post: Don’t Quit Before the Whistle Blows.
- Heather Kampf (née Dorniden): There are two videos that capture Kampf’s extraordinary comeback. Here are links to the first video and the second.
- Book: The War of Art by Steven Pressfield.
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.