One of the most important aspects of building your platform is consistency. But creating great content on a regular basis is time consuming, right? Not if you follow my simple, step-by-step workflow for content creation.
Listen to the Audio
Watch the Video
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- Why perfectionism is the enemy of consistent productivity.
- Why waiting for inspiration never works and how a simple, ten-step routine can ignite your productivity.
- How to turn your subconscious and downtime into powerful engines of creativity.
- What soft music and firm deadlines can do focus your attention and channel your effort.
- The key reason to use plenty of internal links in your posts.
- Why writing without editing can keep you moving at your most creative.
Read the Transcript
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each week, I ask one question. This week, it is this:
Question: What helps you stay consistent with your blogging? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Binge on All 13 Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all thirteen audio episodes of Season 3 here. I release the video episodes weekly, as they are not yet available for batch listening. If you are looking for previous episodes, you can find Season 0 here, Season 1 here, and Season 3 here.
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
- Music: My Spotify Writing Playlist
- Blog post: “Anatomy of an Effective Blog Post”
- Blog post: “How to Blog if You Don’t Have Time”
- Blog post: “Beginner’s Guide to Writing with MultiMarkdown”
- Video: “Use a Blogging Template to Write Posts Faster”
- Template: My Scrivener Blogging Template
- Conference: SCORRE Conference
- App: Scrivener
- App: Evernote
- App: All in One SEO
- Royalty-free Images: 123RF
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.