People need close interpersonal relationships to thrive. And for leaders, there is more at stake than you might think.
Listen to the Audio
Watch the Video
In this podcast, you will learn:
- The one trait essential for both leadership and marriage.
- Four relationship land mines to avoid.
- Three steps you can use today to improve the relationships that matter most.
- How the act of identifying your favorite qualities in a friend can enable you to be a better friend to your spouse.
- What to do when important change doesn’t come immediately.
Read the Transcript
Join the Conversation
My favorite part of doing these podcasts is participating in the conversation they provoke. Each week, I ask one question. This week, it is this:
Question: What are you planning to do to improve your relationship with your spouse? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
Binge on All 13 Episodes!
If you want to listen to more episodes, you will find all thirteen audio episodes of Season 3 here. I release the video episodes weekly, as they are not yet available for batch listening. If you are looking for previous episodes, you can find Season 0 here, Season 1 here, and Season 3 here.
Explore Additional Resources
In this episode we mentioned the following resources:
Ask Me a Question
If you have a question, comment, thought or concern, you can do so by clicking here. We’d love to hear from you.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
Share the Love
If you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out and raising the visibility of the show.